Friday 7 August 2009

FIVE DAYS IN VENICE

Roll on next week
We are off to Venice for five days
I have been flipping unwell from i came home from France,two weeks now and only just picking up.
Visited doctor yet again with same symptoms for the past 8 years finally getting somewhere could be arthritis or fibromyalgia but she is sending me to see someone about it all.
Thank goodness as two days out of last week i couldve done with a zimmer frame lol .
I could hardly get downstairs never mind walk with the pain,picking up now and although Venice was booked for purely sightseeing i am rethinking and if weather nice i am gonna relax on the beach instead .well that's the plan we shall see how it goes.
AND A big and if partner is as grumpy as he was in France i will take his passport and leave him stranded in Italy ha ha (AND I WOULD TOO HEE HEE)
Sun a few good books not to mention a few nice cold glasses of wine will go down a treat i am switching off from any moans and taking it easy
Rebecca will be in Barcelona so me is being selfish for once and looking after me for a change.
Cannot wait.

No comments: